Cardon's Third Party Eligibility Program is a Healthcare Financial Management
Association (HFMA) Peer Reviewed service.
The Peer Review screening process is intended to be an objective measuring system
for the benefit of healthcare financial managers.
The following is an overview from the HFMA Website:
HFMA's Peer Review process is designed to provide healthcare financial managers with an objective third party evaluation of products and services used in the healthcare finance workplace. The Peer Review process consists of a rigorous eleven-step high-level screening process by a peer review panel consisting of current customers, prospects who have not made a purchase and expert HFMA Peer Review Board members. Peer Review status approval of the product or service and its performance claims are based on the following criteria:
- Quality and usability
- Value Customer and technical support
Benefits to Healthcare Organizations:
- Can provide a valuable time savings when doing a product search
- Provides benefit from the research and trials completed by the Peer Review board
- Separates fact from promotional fiction about a product or service
- Potentially improve patient experience by implementing a product or service that
has demonstrated superior results
- Potentially improve quality of care, error prevention and other efforts
We invite you to explore the program at www.hfma.org/peerreview. We are very pleased to
have received this distinction, as it reflects our unyielding commitment to delivering
results and value to our clients.
* HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met specific criteria
developed under the HFMA Peer Review Process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee
the use of this product.